NICEIC Inspection & Testing
The Steadfast Group undertake a broad range of NICEIC electrical inspection and testing in the North of England and around the UK, ranging from the Home Buyers Report as requested by many mortgage lenders, insurance companies, letting agents through to full commercial certification of new and existing electrical installations.
We can offer the following inspection and testing services:
- Minor works certificates
- Completion certificates
- Fixed wiring certification (periodic inspection)
We are approved NICEIC contractors and have a wealth of experience in all types of electrical testing and inspection work.
All of our test equipment is subject to calibration checks in order to maintain instrument accuracy.
Fixed Wiring Certification (Period Inspection)
Periodic Inspection and Testing is recommended by the Institute of Electrical Engineers as specified in the requirements for Electrical Installations (BS 7671).
Periodic Inspection and Testing should be carried out by suitably qualified personnel on a regular basis. The IEE Wiring Regulation require that Periodic Inspection and Testing of electrical installations is carried out at such intervals as are consistent with the type of installation, its use and operation, the frequency of maintenance, and the external influences upon it.
Sensible time scales recommended for re-testing are:
- Office Buildings - every 5 years
- Retail Premises - every 3 years
- Swimming Baths - annually
- Domestic Properties - every 10 years
We can provide the following periodic inspection and testing services:
- Commercial installation testing & certification (Fixed Installation Testing)
- Free domestic visual inspections
- Periodic Inspection and Testing (Landlord Certificates)
- Periodic Inspection Reports for Estate Agencies
Call us now on 0191 518 0837 to discuss your requirements.